What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

' In Need Of Logo '

mooapo

I am looking for someone who has experience in Logo Design. I need a simple Logo for my Web Site, and a mini version for my Facebook and Twitter profile. I haven't much money, I have a budget of $60.00.

If you may be interested, please get back with me.

Thank you.

Hoogle

Guru
I am sure many members can say they can do logo design but really you need to share some idea of what you have in mind maybe provide a link to your website so we can get more info on what you need etc.

mooapo

I am sure many members can say they can do logo design but really you need to share some idea of what you have in mind maybe provide a link to your website so we can get more info on what you need etc.

You are right, sorry about that. I don't have a link to a website because right now it's under construction, and I'm using XAMPP as my server for local testing. The name of the site is called ' Lewd Nation '. It's an Adult Sharing Community. I would like to have my logo between 100px to 150px in width and 145px in height. The back ground color it will be placed on is #668985;. I don't know if this helps, but if you need more info please ask.

Paul

Former Member
It's a chickie chickie wah wahhh..............oh yeah.

iDad

Guru
move away from the keyboard.........thats what I did lol. to each his own, but "Lewd Nation"........I pass.

Hoogle

Guru
lol offer withdrawn Imagine googling idad and getting adult sites come up now becuase he is credited for the work. However the Adult industry is probably 1 of the largest things the internet is used for end of the day it is money in your pocket and you can still be anonymous unless it is an illegal site or shares illegal content then no I wouldnt do it. But if you do come up with something please remember guys the public forum is a no nudity site or anything that can easily offend people so if you come up with something try and just share your ideas privately.

iDad

Guru
the word Lewd not adult sends me away.

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah I read that bit my proof reading saw adult and then I laughed at your oops and just as i posted my last comment and read that you just posted lewd Nation I was like mmm ok then fair enough.

SeniorS

Guru
So money smells afterall :)

P.S. I was so suprise that iDad took it first. Now my faith into good is back.

Hoogle

Guru
lol after a few google searches ( for research purpose only :) ) there seems to be a very distinctive patter in most logos they are pink with a blue stroke text with some form of model i am sure that can be easily created yourself.