What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed Please - Dentist Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can´t see Clare´s links. How do we know when it´s time to stop trying? I think there should be some kind of "Solved" thing added to the thread title, or maybe have the thread locked when someone has what they wanted. :)
They do lock the threads now once the job has been confirmed as completed.

At this time, I am gathering what has been provided to email her for her review and input. I really appreciate everyone's efforts. Please, continue to work on it if you wish...of course the more to choose from the better. Thanks again to everyone! Loving what I am seeing! : )

I have a couple ideas in my head (but of course cannot put them into art like you experts). So I am going to sketch them up on paper and scan them for your input and maybe for someone to put them into action for me.

F5, this is very clean, professional work you do! Very nice. :mrgreen:

I have a couple ideas in my head (but of course cannot put them into art like you experts). So I am going to sketch them up on paper and scan them for your input and maybe for someone to put them into action for me.

That is a great idea. As you can see, f5 and I differ radically in our styles. I will try to produce some other more "graphic design" type logos, but it would be better to see what it is you are wanting. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
This logo design can be of any colors of course and the background shape can be different or non-existent. I tried to get the general idea of the logo pictures you posted.

Attachments

• DentistLogo4.jpg
    DentistLogo4.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
First, I can't say thanks enough to everyone! I really want to give her something nice.

A couple ideas if anyone would be interested in working off of these...these will give her some more tradional styles to also consider...

View attachment 10253
the font "Freebooter Script" works well for the letters for this one.
(got the idea of the scrolly accents from her website background)...
bkgrnd.JPG

And I like the idea also of something like this:
dentistry-logo-148-g.gif
or
201105312049513668.jpg

also, Clare.....I like this one but without the backgroud....maybe incorporate something else? The letters are very nice. Any other ideas?
View attachment 10260

Didn't see your post till just now. Yes, I tried some of the website design but wasn't satisfied with the patterns I made. I'll try again; there's plenty of line art out there. I don't have the font you mentioned but I'll look for it.

Didn't see your post till just now. Yes, I tried some of the website design but wasn't satisfied with the patterns I made. I'll try again; there's plenty of line art out there. I don't have the font you mentioned but I'll look for it.

Thanks for the efforts, Clare! Much appreciated!

Okay, so Dr. Paul says she is more interested in the classic, elegant style....along these lines:

EDITED BY ADMIN

She said she would like a package that includes one with her whole name as well (where the 'P' is a bit lower with Dorothy spelled out p top and then Paul spelled out also).

Also, keep in mind that for embroidery reasons (on scrubs), we may want a version without background color and scrolly thingie (she liked the scrolly thing, though!) : )

Please keep up the great work! I really do appreciate it! We're getting closer!

Hi mgilmore, sorry I haven't gotten back sooner; trick or treaters and I don't want the tricks. Actually, I get into it!

I'm going to post the one I just finished (while waiting for the kids) even though it's probably ot what you want. But . . . the background could still be combined with the Corsiva font letters if she likes the website scrollwork more. I'm just not certain how that BG will hold up unless you have a quality shot of it. The one I have is over-compressed. The curves in the above one are vector shapes so they don't pose a problem.

Attachments

• DentistLogo5.jpg
    DentistLogo5.jpg
    692.6 KB · Views: 2
This captured my eye also....

logo.jpg
Thinking we could try a large, elegant DP and then in between the lines have it read "Dr. Dorothy Paul DDS"

Hi mgilmore, sorry I haven't gotten back sooner; trick or treaters and I don't want the tricks. Actually, I get into it!

I'm going to post the one I just finished (while waiting for the kids) even though it's probably ot what you want. But . . . the background could still be combined with the Corsiva font letters if she likes the website scrollwork more. I'm just not certain how that BG will hold up unless you have a quality shot of it. The one I have is over-compressed. The curves in the above one are vector shapes so they don't pose a problem.

LOL! Sounds fun! Had to bail on the trick or treaters tonight....spouse is sick...playing care taker tonight!

Yeah I don't think that one will work out with the background from her website. Plus, you never know how long she will keep that template, so I'm not necessarily looking to match that identically.

She did like the one you with with the large DP....she sketched this with just the P, but making the top portion just a tad larger to also look like a 'D':

EDITED BY ADMIN

Hoping maybe you can work with this?

At this time, I am gathering what has been provided to email her for her review and input. I really appreciate everyone's efforts. Please, continue to work on it if you wish...of course the more to choose from the better. Thanks again to everyone! Loving what I am seeing! : )

Oh, so it´s still open to try it out? I think I will try a bit as well then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back