What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help for Weird Christmas idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Photoshoppers,

I know nothing about photoshop but i have an idea for a Christmas gift for a friend and im hoping i can hire one of u to do it for me.. I'm looking to make 5ft cardboard cut out of Adam Levine drinking a margarita while riding a dolphin. I know very weird. So if any of you think you can handle the task of making the picture that looks good on my comp but also looks good blown up 5ft pls respond to this message. I already have an image of Adam i think would work great. We can discuses payment if i respond to your msg.

Hi iDad,
Thank you for your quick reply to my post..I tried to private message you but for some reason it says that i do not have the ability to do so...Any ideas??

Hi NJFireFighter49

Welcome to PhotoShop Gurus.

Since you are offering a payment, for a service provided by our members, I've moved your thread to the "PS Freelance work" section.

Also, as a new member, for you to be able to receive and send PMs you need to make 5 or more non spam posts, then your PM features will be enabled.

Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.