What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 2 IMAGEs photo shopped by Saturday. Will pay.

Quantum3

Hi again :) let me know what you think:then I can continue with the next one.

Oh, left is corrected one, right is with a little touch of aging.

SAMPLE_Q3S.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
Paulie1108 This section requires any images uploaded for jobs to be done to have a watermark over the image so people cant just save the image without paying please reupload your versions with watermarks across them

I am aware you have offered to do this for free but it undermines the whole point of this section of the forum as it is the only section that offers paid work when 95% of this site is free work.

Please support fellow members who would like to earn a little pocket money for their skill.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Has anyone got an update on this thread has the job been done or has the Original Poster got any more requests to finish this image

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry Quantum3 I was confusing 2 posts there I thought You were responding to the job completed and not my welcome back its Ok I am awake now lol.
Well it is Saturday so hopefully you should all get an answer today.

Hoogle

Guru
Well 10 responses of people willing to do this job for you by the end of today I would like to think this thread was completed.