What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: WILL PAY! Someone who can photoshop these pics for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanessaorfjo

[h=2]Weird request but I need some pics photoshopped for a friends birthday card. I need to put the face of the celebrity onto the picture that I've attached. If the one I have attached is no good if you good google some that would work. Also if the clothes could be put on them too. An I think the lighting is an issue because they're all diff colors. I will pay $20, if its complicated and takes longer i am willing to pay more. Over paypal or any other safe payment method of your choice. Thank you!

.ttttt.jpg
Picture 117.png

Ashley-Joe-Jonas-KISS-ashley-greene-14896132-450-720.jpg[/h]

Paul

Former Member
None of the attachments will open.
There waiting for approval via moderation or above, site rule sorry.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry about the delay guys looks like none of the mods have been around all day but they are now approved.

NamanyayG

PM if still need these done...
Otherwise, please close the thread.

Hoogle

Guru
@ NamanyayG we do not close the thread until it has been confirmed the work has been done there could be a number of reasons why it hasnt been completed.

Would also like to direct you to the post above your post regarding freelance rules and elegibility for freelance work.

Status
Not open for further replies.