What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request: Car Stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnb1977

Hi all,

New to the boards and I really dont have any photoshop experience.... I was actually looking for a place where I could place a relatively quick request to aid in some ideas for car mods....

I will post it here but please move it or suggest some places I could ask this request if it is inappropriate here...

1st Job:

Looking to put a a thin aluminum trim around the main centre grill and paint the 6 black side blades (3x on each side of the lower side grills) Aluminum while retaining the black mesh behind them

2nd Job:

Same aluminum trim around black grill, and a thin aluminum trim around both lower side grills:

here is a close up of the area I want the side trim; the mesh behind the blades, just the edge where it meets the car bodywork

BladeTTRS501.jpg

3rd Job:

Changing the colour of the entire main glossy black grill to aluminum/gunmetal ( a la RS5), as well as matching aluminum gunmetal mesh on side intakes BEHIND the glossy black set of blades (keeping the blades glossy black)

example of aluminum mesh main grill:
rs53.jpg (the one on the left, do NOT change the bottom spoiler to aluminum like it is on this car)

Here are the two pics I would like this work to be completed on:

View attachment 12866

View attachment 12867

Please let me know if you can do it and what you would like for $$$ compensation.

Thanks much,

John

the images need to be approved by PSG first we can not see them
btw cars are my favorite chopping block ;)

Last edited:
Just time for them to see, I got your emai,l replied

All valid pictures have been approved but for some reason there are 2 images in original post that you need to click on to view and it is not uploading directly to the thread.

also johnb1977 in your attachment in post 5 does not seem to be a valid format or link so I cant approve it as it is corrupt and no image is there.

blue103.jpg

Just uploading the images from original post checking to see if i can get them in the post and not via a link

017yt.jpg

He emailed me, I replied with questions... No replying of yet

Ok cool as long as all the relevant images are being displayed I assume post 5s atachment was deleted by user.

Hmmm that's strange .... Are you all aet

yeah , checked my email junk box and spam filter didnt see anything from you.

I replied to your original email again, let me know if it didnt come thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back