What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request: promotions logo.....pretty please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboom

hello gurus,

I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me with some design work? I am a total noob and have basic knowledge of photoshop.
I am struggling to create new designs for my PR logo and was wondering if any of you can help me? Ideally, I want a logo that is slick and stylish as this would be used to promote for clubs. This is my current logo, can you help?

All designs would be taken into consideration.

Thanks GURUS

Attachments

• LOGO3.jpg
    LOGO3.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 2

kaboom

Thanks for the replies, this logo will be used has a display picture on Facebook groups. It needs to be simple and stylish as this would be used to promote clubs. There is not much you can work with but can anyone try and create a logo with the text 'Black & Yellow PR'?
Also, What do you think of the actual name as people would be quoting 'Black & Yellow List' at the door of every club we choose to promote. Have you got any ideas?
What do you think of:
EXIT PR
A-LIST PR

I am a student and cannot afford professional services. Please can someone help :)

kaboom

NOW WILLING TO PAY £10 pounds direct into your paypal. help me out people!!!! Show me all your ideas and i will pick one that suits me best.

Status
Not open for further replies.