What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Enlarged and Retouched/Manipulated for T-Shirt Design - Will Pay via PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhsher

Type of Job: As the title says, I'm needing a logo prepared to be printed on a t-shirt (see description below).

Fee for Job:
$20 USD via PayPal

Number of images to be done: 1-2

To be completed by:
Before 12pm CST (about 10 hours from now)

Description of job to be done:
Our club has a logo, but I'm wanting to alter the logo large enough so that it can be printed on a back of a t-shirt. Since the t-shirt company I plan to use charges by the color, I'll need the the logo to be in only 2 colors (3, if you count the background color becoming transparent). This also means I'll need the file as a .png with no color loss (I think).
- I'd like the white background changed to black, then to transparent.
- The letters should be white, and the 7 radars coming from the "I" should be a one-color blue (any color will do, as I can edit it to suit my needs with mspaint).
- Please smooth the edges as much as you can, as I realize this is difficult with limited colors. If you can improve the image drastically with the addition of 1-2 colors for smoothing, but I'll still need a copy without added colors.
- If you can salvage the text underneath that is in the larger example,
I'd be more than grateful, and would be willing to add another $10 for the job. This text should also be in white.

ISAK-bigpng.pngISAK Logopng.png

Serious inquiries only, please. Respond below (first come, first serve); hopefully someone responds back before I fall asleep (1:40am here).
My email is uhsher@gmail.com

Attachments

• ISAK-big.bmp
    974.6 KB · Views: 8
I must add that 12pm (CST) is not the deadline, but is merely the time that I would prefer the finished image back. So if I don't reply to you before I fall asleep, please be ready for my response this morning (around 9am CST).

I haven't seen the latest image, but would you make the final image a .png, so there is no color-loss and I can make the black transparent?

It sounds like you just want to keep it simple and sharp.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Yes. In the end, I'm looking for a crisp image with only 3 colors total. This means I should pull it up in MSPaint, if I needed to change the color of the rings or letters, and simply use the paint bucket to change the colors without worrying about unnecessary lines/pixels left from a color change. I know this ignores the artistic inclination to make lines as smooth as possible, but it's all about being able to print it to a t-shirt.

Waiting for admin approval kinda kills the work flow/feedback cycle. Has anyone considered an alternative process?

Sorry that was my mistake I did approve hawkeyes attachments 45 mins ago but for some reason did not go through.

Remember guys if you upload an image and it is not approved within 15 - 30 mins to report your own post but put in the reason image approval that way if we miss a post we will see it as soon as we log onto the site. We introduced this exactly for this reason to speed up workflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back