What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ logo , (Will make worth the while.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecknix

Hello everyone! I need a someone to turn my DJ name into a Logo.
My DJ name is : Tecknix
i'm an Electro/Dubstep/Dance DJ.I would like the Logo's main colors to me Fluo Green and Violet.
Actually i would like the logo's left side to be Green and the right to be Violet.
I can't decide wich transition or in wich disposition the color should be tho , so i give you guys open field for that.
I really want my DJ name to to turn into an artistic logo that represents the style of music i do.
I need a Black on white version as shown on the pictures , and a poster style with a background.
Demo's are welcome , I will respond and PM to the entries I like to arange payment.
I found 3 exemples of what i would like.(in order of likeness.)

Benjamin_Lefebvre

Bleak's Logo

Benjamin_Lefebvre

Skrillex's logo

Benjamin_Lefebvre

Chiller's logo

I could do somthing like that one in the bottom left if you would like pretty simple done in 3ds max

now when you're busy, make a tutorial out of it, so I could make one too ;) :D

so we can confirm payment has been made and job completed.

cool extra time off for me tomorrow then but please in future show interest in thread before solicitating for it off thread that way it can be monitored and you are following the rules properly even if it is just stating I will pm you or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back