What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LAN Party Logo Design "OzLanrz" $30 - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozlanrz

Hey guys,
I need a Professional logo designed for the Xbox360 Lan parties I'm going to start running in the coming weeks. The logo will be used on both promotional flyers and on the website.

Description:
Number of Logo's: 1 - 2, maybe 3?

The name "OzLanrz" means "Oz" for Aus/tralia and "Lanrz" refers to a group of people who involve themselves in Lan Parties. I really have no style that I'm particularly looking for, however the logo should reflect a gaming event. I'll post some keywords that might help people with development.

• Xbox 360, Bullet holes, grunge, skulls, Australia, LAN, 360 controllers, Competitive?, Casual?

I also had an idea which I thought was pretty cool. It's a grunge style "OzLanrz" logo with a bullet skimming the bottom of the text and shards breaking off everywhere.... perhaps that might help or you could build on that.

I'm looking for a professionally designed logo, I'm not exactly sure of what I want but when I see it I'll know, so please do not be annoyed or disheartened If I say I don't like your logo, this is a work in progress.
At the end the Logo will need to be sent in high quality layered PSD's.

Timeline:
I have no set deadline, however I'd prefer it to be completed by the 12 Feb 2012.

Payment:
I'm happy to pay through PAYPAL

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks

iNoob

i can try, pm me! (if you want 3d text I can add it)

Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

What is the estimated payment per logo?
You always need to include how much you are willing to pay for the services

Status
Not open for further replies.