What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 2 pictures together

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAnElephant

Type of Job: Photo manipulation?

Fee for Job:
Currency is american dollars. Money isn't really an issue so I'll negotiate an amount that's more than fair depending on the work.

Fee per image: Read above

Number of images to be done: 1

To be completed by: No specific timeframe, but the sooner the better.

Description of job to be done:
Basically what I'm looking for is someone who can either photoshop a person completely into a picture for me or photoshop the persons face onto an already done picture. The very specific details will be discussed once I find a willing artist, but know that this will probably be a somewhat complicated job and most likely needs someone who is decently skilled.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me.

DoTTGaMMa

Please post the images here so we can get an idea of what we will be working with.

How it usually works here is several artists will attempt to successfully create the artwork requested and a few days later when everyone is done you judge which is the best and you compensate them for the work they have done. So several people should be working on this with you instead of just one.

Vetoed

I might be able to do it, but id like to see what im working with 1st

Paul

Former Member
You would live on the boards,YOU get to pick one if any from those who have a go - easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.