What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

logo design

JnthnMtthws

I haven't had much time on my hands but as I settled down to eat my tea, I had a quick go using just type. Here are my takes; if I get another chance I'll see what else I can throw out.

Let me know how these do for your parents :)

J.

Attachments

• LD2i.jpg
    LD2i.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 44
  • LD1i.jpg
    LD1i.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 44

Hoogle

Guru
Its Ok I just needed you to make 1 more post to be eligable to do freelance work lol the rules state minimum of 30 posts

DoTTGaMMa

I like this DoTTGaMMa! how do you think it would look with some color? not even really sure what colors i would pick but just something to make it pop?

It is created to be optimized for a two-tone theme because most businesses use plain solid colors for integrated organization so it is simple and effective & easy to print on (for example) paper, or a product. So I would suggest maybe asking your parents what tone they would like- Either keep it with white, or change it to Blue or maybe Orange... A color that stands out and is professional would be best. Let me know what you think.

Here are some suggestions
8Ktue.jpg

Attachments

• 8Ktue.jpg
    8Ktue.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

Oh, and tell me what you think about this addition to the logo (the border above "LASER DIMENSIONS"... I think it adds a new dynamic to the logo. Let me know if that is something you would like to see on the finished product.
F2H3q.jpg

I also forgot to mention that this logo can be infinitely scaled up to be larger without losing quality, because it is in something called "Vector Format". So as long as you have something like Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to open the file than you can re-scale it up as much as you want without losing quality, very simple to do :)

Attachments

• F2H3q.jpg
    F2H3q.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Guys if you edit a post and upload an image later on let a member of staff know or it could get overlooked and missed.