What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carroll Valley @ Liberty Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStaples

Hi all, if your reading this then you have just signed yourself up to potentially design my logo! Ha, I'm actually going to throw it onto a hat or a shirt, not really sure though...It's kind of a simple design though really, its basically juss a mountain with a flag through it...The mountain is for the Ski Resort (Liberty Mountain) & the flag is for the Golf Course (Carroll Valley)...I go back & forth seasonally...

I'm looking for different sizes and color schemes, and obviously great quality...thanks in advance & I'm excited to see what you artists can come up with! :)<

Last edited by a moderator:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi, welcome to the forum Tyler. Sounds like you have a good time! It's customary for us to ask or you to tell :mrgreen: what kind of fees you will pay for the logo. It's great you gave us so many examples of what you need; we don't always get that right off.

TylerStaples

I'm actually looking for something a bit more compact & cartoon-ish...Sorda like the second picture I posted up..
Thats not bad at all, it juss seems like something I'd put on a wedding invitation..

& if I did decide that truly liked the logo enough to get a patch of it then that price will vary..

Last edited:

TylerStaples

Well, like I said, if I decided to use someones work I would obviously come to an agreement as far as a fee, but i mean, there is no time frame, It's just something that I've wanted done for a couple of months now & I'm just now getting around to asking artists for their input.

It actually doesn't really need a detailed background at all, just the mountain with the flag and its golfing green..

The first picture is the actual company logo, the second one is something I made on Call of Duty BlackOps, and the third picture is something from the snowboarding company Burton..I would absolutely love for all of them to be combined...maybe throw in C.V. @ L.M. detailed into the picture like on the side of the mountain or in the flag...

ibclare

Queen Bee
Tyler, as I said in my first post and as Steve indicated to you by giving you a link to the instructions for posting a freelance job, it is customary and expected that you give us some kind of idea of your budget before we get into designing, especially when it gets to be multiple submissions. Thanks a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.