What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for my website

asexynerd

Hello photoshop gurus,

I am looking for someone who can create a logo similar to my wordpress theme logo. You can check it out @crushclubgame.com. It's the one that says Black sakura. Make me an offer and how long will it take to create it.

iDad

Guru
you talking about just text?

Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

Here's something I've toosed together for you, only costs $10 if you want it
(btw let me know if you want any revisions to it, I wont charge extra)

logotypeprotected.jpg

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/412/logotypeprotected.jpg

That orange crap on the logotype is my watermark and is there for pre-sale protection purposes... Once (if) you purchase my work I will transfer you a version without the watermark on it...

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey Dottgamma, can i ask don't mean to bring the thread off topic. but is that font SF Fedora Titles? if not, can you please name it? i've been looking for a similar font.

asexynerd

yes idad its just the text and dott that looks really good. I wanted to know if you guys can also do a thumbnail logo like one for twitter page or a forum.

iDad

Guru
replied to your pm.

iDad

Guru
thumbnail as in 100px X10opx ??

DoTTGaMMa

Hey Dottgamma, can i ask don't mean to bring the thread off topic. but is that font SF Fedora Titles? if not, can you please name it? i've been looking for a similar font.

Is the Bank Gothic family font that is usually a default install on most versions of Windows

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Is the Bank Gothic family font that is usually a default install on most versions of Windows

sweet, thanks i don't use windows so that's why i didn't know. as you were gents and ladies if it applies.

Hoogle

Guru
Hey Spruce I am not sure if you were aware of this but images posted in freelance section you can use the report button on your post and just put image approval or something that way we know they are there.

Paul

Former Member
Miss-use of forum tools surely?

Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Hoogle

Guru
No you are reporting the fact you have made a post that needs approval

Surely it is better than possibly going hours with your image not being approved and possibly missing out on you getting the job

Hoogle

Guru
And this has been approved by admin and Steve

But you dont have to use it if you dont want to.

Paul

Former Member
Then maybe a sticky some where?

Cheers for the info Hoogle. Though I wasn't sure whether something had been agreed in private, so I just did it as a bit of an exercise to make a banner that would look ok on almost any background colour or texture, so I was in no big rush. :)