What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkd1980

I need a Logo for a Book store, doing business in Both Showroom and Online.

Current Logo used are
3Dwithblackmirrornew.jpg
3Dwithblackmirrornew copy.jpg

Give me Your Versions, You can re-work or Create a New version.

I would Like to Use the same in Showroom, Web Site, Letter Head, Invoices etc,

Is it, by any chance meant to be Prabhu's Books?
Can you please give a link to your website so we can asses what colour scheme to use, and what kind of style you prefer?

vkd1980

Is it, by any chance meant to be Prabhu's Books?
Can you please give a link to your website so we can asses what colour scheme to use, and what kind of style you prefer?

We are relaunching our Web. Our Template model is given below. We are using the same color Schemes and only products are Layout will change

osCommerce-Free-Template.jpg

DoTTGaMMa

I'll get right to this once I get one my main workstation.

iDad

Guru
Am I the only one seeing spam being served? Lol

Here is my design.
Preview.png

I have also done a favicon in the same style, that would show in the browser tab.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
What price are you willing to pay for this job and when does it need to be completed by

iDad

Guru
I'll play low res of coarse
sample2.gifPrabhusBooks.gif

iDad

Guru
Seems to me they are just just phishing for ideas........

vkd1980

Seems to me they are just just phishing for ideas........

Dear iDad,

Do not demotivate/ Hurt a person who is really Need the Logo, This comment really hurts Me, I decided to withdraw the offer, I will give this work to any other freelancers/Professionals in My Country.

Dear Freelancers,

Please excuse me, Do not Post further Designs, as I am withdrawing the offer

Dear Admin,

Please delete the Post

Vinod

Hoogle

Guru
Hi vkd1980 Sorry that you feel let down by our community I am sure the comments made were not anything personal against you. It is not unheard of that people come here post requests like this steal the ideas and never be seen again.

Ultimately we want everybody to be happy and very rarely see jobs uncompleted. I can close this thread for you if you so wish but maybe you would like to keep it open for a couple of days to see what members can provide. I understand you may want to invest in someone in your own Country to design you a logo But I also believe in getting the best value for money and practically all our members will design something at the fraction of the cost of what a professional logo would normally cost you.

You have had some very good submissions here it would be a shame to see it go to waste.

Please advise us if you would like to withdraw your offer or not and we will sort it out for you .

Paul

Former Member
Is this still open or closed via OP?

Steve

Retired Administrator
This thread is closed.
If any member feels there is a problem with a thread, spam or otherwise, please use the report button.
That's what it's there for.

Please DO NOT comment in the thread.
Very high up on the PSG list of rules is DO NOT disrespect other members on this site.

From now on comments like this in the thread will be deleted.
Depending on the comment that person may get an infraction or temporary ban.
I apologize Vinod.

Status
Not open for further replies.