What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$20 for logo cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgbc

We had a logo designed and lost the CD. As a result, I need this sample version cleaned up. The text style can change if you have a better look but the name of the church is the same. I will also need one of the files to have a transparent background instead of white. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• wgbc2.jpg
    wgbc2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 45

Hoogle

Guru
Hi wgbc Just an FYI this time of day is quiet so you may not get an offer straight away.

stufflol

Power User
you just want the same logo? but with an Illustrator file/EPS?
if there are any small changes to it you would like I can do that also just let me know

stufflol

Power User
wgbc2WMFIN.png

Got the Illustration file, just need your version to save it as, or simply tell me the size style you want the logo and I will do it for you :)

wgbc

Thanks. That is the only file I have. I have no idea what sizes I should have. I have photoshop and can shrink it after the fact....so I guess a larger version? Also, is it possible to get the text closer to the original? Thanks for all of your help.

stufflol

Power User
Yes I can do that, I will send you a PSD, PNG and an EPS file I will make the PNG sligtly bigger

wgbc

Thanks! I sent the payment through paypal. It will not let me place my email so I will send it through your message box.

Hoogle

Guru
Good stuff I assume this has been completed and the thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.