What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help if you can please

lvlasked

hello all i found a phpbb forum skin i have loaded it up onto my webhosting link below

http://europeanmir.net/thelegendheros.co.uk/index.php?sid=cf77e96810d3bd2d58ef6d3eaa34d4a7

now what i would like is the 2 characters on the sides to be changed from them WOW ones to legend of mir characters to go with the game i play now is there anyone on here willing to help

price will have to be decussed as im not looking to pay alot

(i have the skin downloaded and can send you it so you can work on the images)

lvlasked

no idea mate dunno what these things worth i dont think it take some of that long tbh so about ?£25 ??

lvlasked

no worries mate just had some one todo it a week ago and didnt do it and now i reali wanna get it done :(

gohan2091

Power User
So you want the backgrounds of the characters recreated so they feature characters from Legend of Mir? I can do this for you. I won't charge much if it's as simple as I think it is. Let me know, I can do it.

lvlasked

Hello yes I'd begreatful do you have msn so I could send you the skin images so you could look into it more ?

DoTTGaMMa

post the images here so everyone can have a try at this
Also, do you have a paypal account?

DoTTGaMMa

What is your E-Mail so we can stay in contact?
Also, I need the images you want to replace the WOW characters with... Try to make sure that they are in high quality resolution if you can, thanks

Last edited:

gohan2091

Power User
I'll put the effort in if you want me to do it. I'll PM you my hotmail email address. However, I don't think we need more than one person doing this for you. Decide who you want the help from and then let us know.

DoTTGaMMa

Here is a sample of my progress...

http://i.imgur.com/a3ddP.jpg
a3ddP.jpg

Let me know if you want me to continue :)

lvlasked

nice work mate but some one just completed me one but thanks for the offer and im glad people on here so helpful :D be an other project soon :D