What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fishing team logo wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Dave

I am new to this so I am not sure in the going rates, but I will post what I am looking for and if interested you can pm me price you'd be willing to do it for. Let me know what methods as well, I do have Paypal

I am looking for a Team logo for a bowfishing team that can be blown up to make a vinyl wrap for the sides of a 20' boat and put on t-shirts and sweatshirts. I am not very imaginative so I am open to any suggestions, but I was thinking an evil skeleton/reeper drawing a bow and arrow, maybe standing on front deck of boat shooting at a skeleton of a carp or gar. I have a pic of my boat if that can be used as a template. The team name is "Brew City Rednecks" I was thinking Brew city arched over the top of pic and rednecks below it.
I will attatch some samples of other teams logos. these are not mine just examples of some.

So you want a vector fishing logo, Cartoony style (Redneck) that can be blown up so you can put it on the side of the boat? I can spend some time and effort on it, whats your price range?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a little better quality than these (not needed but would be nice) but yes that's kinda what I'm looking for. I don't know a price since I'm not sure how much work is involved. Let me know what you think.

BCRN-011.png

One Idea , Like the dreamworks logo but more redneck :D
Would look great on a tshirt

Let me know if you like this one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back