What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for some one todo my website layout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvlasked

right i posted in the website section on here and tryed things people have said but i keep getting it wrong so wonding if anyone would od it for me for a small amount witch we can talk about i was thinking about£15 maybe

i have the box i wanna use for the website for all the section, layout below i need some one to make it so it right for when its cut up and coded

layout1.gif

if intrested message me thanks all

Well, it isn't actually necessary to "do it properly". All you need to be concerned with when you design a webpage is that you keep things on different layers, especially backgrounds that have variable text.

There are a few things you need to worry about overall: target audience screen resolution.

lost me :p just none of the boxxes are anywere near the right size or the same size so i would like some one to do all that bit for me if possable

Well, you will need to explain more of what you are looking for (layout, page size, etc). As of right now that image is 1000px wide, which is perfect width for someone who browses 1024x768. I take it you want a single box as the container for the site and no boxes to the right or left?

hello no i want that layout box on the left that hold my links the box in the middle that hold my text and items ect then the boxes on the right will hold a little video clip of the game its for. one below it before screenshots and the only below that not designed what i wanan just that for yet

Alright, I think I have a handle on what you want done. The boxes on left and middle are blurry and you want them crisp? Or do you want all the box headers to be the same thickness?

Sorry for being so confused, sometimes without coffee I'm a little on the slow side.

I don't think they exist on this site, judging by the replies anyway - how long as this post been up now?

well according to the post above yours his company knows everything about web design (well judging by his website that may be the case as long as he is using automated templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back