What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website Redesign - New logo etc. on all images that make up the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverpoint

Dear photoshoppers,

I'm in need of a photoshop expert that can create a new logo and change the specific layout of a website.

With specific I mean that the basic lay out should remain the same but certain details must be changed.

Since I do not want to affect the SEO and ranking of the site, only the images that make up the site should be redesigned. There are already images available on how the new logo should look like, it just needs to get integrated into the site together with some other changes.

Please note that I don't know anything about photoshop.

It is very important that this site will remain a top converter after the redesign...

I can make payments through: bank wire, Liberty Reserve, Paypal

Please know that I'm a new member on this board and therefore unable to send/reply to private messages.

Sincerely,

Glenn P.

iDad

Guru
image work no problem but what do you mean by "certain details"

silverpoint

OK. I'll start with this as an example:

The logo "Stream Global" has to be replaced with "Satellite Direct" as shown below.

streamDirect2010Final_top01.jpg

logo_365x128_whitebg.gif

logo_365x128_greybg.gif

silverpoint

Budget:

$500 in case of editing the existing images (there are still more than the one in the previous post, but that one is the most difficult to edit...)

$1000 if all the images have to be designed from the ground up (using new background color, style etc.)

gohan2091

Power User
Budget:

$500 in case of editing the existing images (there are still more than the one in the previous post, but that one is the most difficult to edit...)

$1000 if all the images have to be designed from the ground up (using new background color, style etc.)

I cannot view the images because the attachments are pending approval. You can email me them on gohan2091@hotmail.com and I can tell you if I can do it.

DoTTGaMMa

I would be glad to help you out for all of your needs, please contact me @ m.sweeney@maryland.usa.com And include all of the files you would like created and/ or altered, etc... I have re-designed and maintained websites for graphic design for over 2 years now, mostly for business advertising so this would be a good fit for me.

-Matt Sweeney

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.