What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Task, need very quick turnaround

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Higgins

I have a stock photo, and need the subject isolating from the background. Should take a couple of minutes with the magic wand tool, but as a coder and away from my usual workplace, I'd rather have someone who regularly uses Photoshop do it.

The only problem is I need a turnaround within the next few hours, but I think for a good Photoshop user, it should take no more than a few minutes.

If I'm pleased with the results and ever need anything in future, I'd be happy to come straight to you and save this messing around!

whats the image and what is the pay
Image is a person against a background, I'd like the isolated person supplying.

I'm open to quotes for the price, but unless I'm very much mistaken, it's around 15 minutes work, and that's being generous...

PM me if you're interested.

Here is a preview let me know if thats ok and we can discuss payment How do you want the file as a psd so that you can turn the green layer off and have the rest transparant, or png or tiff
Capture.PNG

image sent check your email and Thank you for using PSG.
JOB COMPLETED
Any issues then dont hesitate to contact me. via PM or email

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back