What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New logo for Photography business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are 4 designs. Let me know what you like about them (if anything lol) and how I could improve them. Maybe you like other members designs more, this is fine :p

Attachments

• Thaddeus Photography.jpg
    Thaddeus Photography.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Thaddeus Photography 2.jpg
    Thaddeus Photography 2.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Thaddeus Photography 3.jpg
    Thaddeus Photography 3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Thaddeus Photography 4.jpg
    Thaddeus Photography 4.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Feedback is appreciated when you get time , so if you would like to see a particular design with some changes we can make them. Last one from me for now :p Flat version-01.pngWith heart font.png

Last edited:
I like the glow stuff and the juxtaposition (had to type that slowly) of teh formal font and the curly. Nice.

I know you meant his feedback, lol, but what the heck.

Thaniks clare , I would prolly need to change the gradient depending on the color of the bacground this is going on, I would provide a few different versions if one is chosen to suit different background colors :p

Stuffol, I like the logo, but the font for "Photography with heart" not much.
Gohan, I am really like 1 and 4.

ok here is the same logo with a different font, may be more suitable to your requirements
Another font metalic.png

Clare is having issues with uploading images so Just uploading another variation on her behalf.

thaddeus.png

You dont' have to get rid of the initials, just need to change the shape. Really, it looks like and "f" instead of "TP"

She said if she makes it more like how you would want it she fears she may be seen as copying Stuffol to much

I can try a redesign that doesn't look too similar but yeah I prefer not to steal someone else's work, lol.

Especially since I really like stuff's design, the logo design part, not crazy about the text and placement, but that is easily remedied of course. Besides that is going to move around depending on the usage.

Last edited:
ertt.jpg

You may have to wait for her to fix whatever her internet issue is as I am falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back