What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New logo for Photography business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I am online now. Hoogle has made some changes . . . so if you like this, maybe he should send you the psd! :mrgreen:

It's after midnight in his neck of the woods.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here is my redo. I'm off to work now. Also this is my last submission.

We have all done several variations. Do you like any? It would be great if you'd
let us know. Thanks Thaddeus

thaddeus_redo.jpg

Last edited:

fidelfs

If I like any? I have trouble selecting only one. I think this is what I am going to do. I will pick 2, one will be the logo for the website, cards, etc. the other one will be my watermark. That way I am rewarding all your hard work guys-gals.

Give me one day. I have to talk with my boss (wife). LOL

fidelfs

Stuffol, I like the logo, but the font for "Photography with heart" not much.
Gohan, I am really like 1 and 4.

Gohan,

Did you read this reply? After that post I was replying you didn't post any, I think.

One of yours is on the top list, if you want to do some changes go ahead.

gohan2091

Power User
Gohan,

Did you read this reply? After that post I was replying you didn't post any, I think.

One of yours is on the top list, if you want to do some changes go ahead.

I apologise, I didn't see my name mentioned last night. I don't feel the need to change anything unless you would like me to change something. It's down to you to pick the one you want and if I can make my logo better for you, I need to know the areas where you see improvements could be made.

fidelfs

So, number 4 is one logo (I think so, but I want to clarify). I love the green, but just for fun can you show it with the same blue as number one (1). Don't loose the green one..

gohan2091

Power User
So, number 4 is one logo (I think so, but I want to clarify). I love the green, but just for fun can you show it with the same blue as number one (1). Don't loose the green one..
Logo 4 is actually two logos. If you look, they are the same logo but I just reversed the colours on the second one :p.

EDIT: Here is logo 5 which is a duplicate of logo 4 but in blue for you. I placed a white line between the logos which should avoid any confusion. :)

Attachments

• Thaddeus Photography 4b.jpg
    Thaddeus Photography 4b.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

fidelfs

Ok guys,

This has been very difficult for me, but I have to make a decision with my boss (wife). All the work has been very professional and I can use all of them, but I have to choose just 2.

I want to pick 2 logos from Gohan from reply 22 logo 1 and the 4th logo from the same reply "thaddeus" in green and "photography" in white.

So, how can finish this deal?

Steve

Retired Administrator
Contact each of them via PM or email and work out the details for payment.
After they receive payment they will email you your images without watermarks.

gohan2091

Power User
Ok guys,

This has been very difficult for me, but I have to make a decision with my boss (wife). All the work has been very professional and I can use all of them, but I have to choose just 2.

I want to pick 2 logos from Gohan from reply 22 logo 1 and the 4th logo from the same reply "thaddeus" in green and "photography" in white.

So, how can finish this deal?

Hi,

Just sent you a PM. Thanks and well done everyone else for your attempts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.