What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo from Existing Artwork

VertigoTango

I need some freelance graphic work done. It's a very specific style I'm looking for.The budget is fixed as the job is for a small paintball field.

We have an existing illustration that we don't want to steal of course. But want to leverage the design for our own logo. It's a got a few elements going on but the art direction is specific enough that little is left to chance. I'm posting on rent a coder now and not seeing the talent I want.

The style should replicate that of the existing artwork with the addition of a couple elements.

Bottom line is few changes should be necessary without any worries over execution of vision.

I have 9 years of photoshop experience but I am NOT a creator. I realize this is a photoshop forum but we need it as both a raster and vector file.

Submit a couple art work examples in an e-mail and if I see us as a fit, I'll reply with the artwork we have and you can submit a bid. We'll pay half in advance and the balance upon completion.

Hello there, pretty sure I can come up with something to suit , doyou have an email address I can send some samples to?

It will be Vector + Raster

Last edited:
Hi VertigoTango, Welcome to PSG. Please read the rules for posting here: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...uctions-posting-freelance-job-read-first.html

You need to say how much you are paying and your description is not very descriptive. If you would upload the image you're talking about, that would give an idea, rather than emailing to one member. This section is for all our freelancers and you will benefit from the proposals.

Thank you,
Clare
Forum Moderator

Back