What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Improving image quality for Printing

Morning All!
So I am an avid learner when it comes to photoshop and have recently begun designing a logo for an upcoming event I am hosting. I sent out my image to a printing company that makes banners and when it came back the image was Blurry. Looking to see if anyone can help me improve the quality of the image when I send it out to be printed for banners, tshirts, etc. Thank you all and looking forward to receiving some help!NWPALOGO.jpg

Was in communication with the topic creator. I spent a few hours replicating 2 logos in vector format and showed him some previews (of which he was pleased about) he said he is having problems with payment and will sort it out. It's been days now I have had nothing from him. :(

Back