What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 image for a start-up non-profit logo/blog banner

Dwillchatt

I'm starting a non-profit and need an image to use for it's logo/the related blog banner. Because I want to use it publicly, it should have no licensing issues. Basically what I need is a picture of lady justice (the one with the scales) wearing a scientist's lab coat. Not sure what it should cost, so we can negotiate...but, I'm a student, and starting a non-profit, so you get the idea :) Thanks!!!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reading my post! I thought I tried to follow the guidelines, but since I'm fumbling around in the proverbial dark, I wasn't very clear (so sorry 'bout that) , so here goes another try!

1. What type of work is needed? Logo Design, Banner Design, Retouching, Business Card Design, Corporate Identity Package, etc.
I want one .jpg file, not a logo, but an image I can use on a blog, and on other materials when my start up progresses.

1. What is your budget? This can be approximate or exact, be as specific as possible.
I'm not sure how much it should cost, but as a student and a start-up, I'm broke, so I'd like to keep it under $30 if at all possible. I'm completely open to some sort of royalty type thing where I would pay some larger amount of money when things take off and some money starts coming in.

1. A full description of the work required. Including any specific information that will help our freelancers know what you want.
I just want someone to find a public domain image of "lady justice" (you can google "lady justice" in images for examples, it won't let me post a link) and photoshop a lab coat onto it so that she looks like a scientist. Drawing, photo...whatever I don't really care.

Back