What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Job Position for tempory 3 month contract

Hoogle

Guru
Ok Guys you Know I love this place so I am also advertising here as well as many other places. However I must stress that someone from PSG may not get this job.

The last month or so I have had a rather large influx of new clients wanting web & Graphic design doing + maintaining there sites after it is hosted.

And at the moment I am back logged with orders and work so now need a helping hand.
So I am going to offer a job to someone who can commit several hours a week and pay them 25% - 50% of the job income. which could be a weekly wage of $300 up to $1000 per site completed. (upto 3 sites a week)

Obviously at this end of the market I am looking for somebody confident in web design not just HTML.

Ideally will be confident in
HTML email Templates
HTML
HTML5
CSS
XML
Flash including confidence in Action Script 3
Wordpress theme development (which I severely lack in) Not editing templates but actually making templates and populating them.
& PHP

Skills not needed but would be advantageous
Drupal
mySQL
jQuery
Javascript
Joomla

As you can see it is a wide subject of Knowledge needed So I really am looking for a specific person. You Will also need good knowledge of
Remote access to computers and servers
FTP management
Skype as a lot of the clients use it and so do I
Photoshop & Illustrator
Modern Design

Good working Knowledge of the Adobe suite and have legal copies of the software as a lot of projects need to connect to adobe servers (I am not policing piracy here Just can't afford to be caught or anyone working on my behalf being caught whilst representing me or my company)

This Is not a job you can just put 5 mins into it here and there and will take several hours a day. As I grow in confidence in your ability I will also happily pass on potential clients to you when I am to busy where you will be getting the full income of $1000 to $3000 per site which Ideally you should be able to do in a week.

I do not expect you to quit your current job but you may want to in the future once you are on a steady income and start collecting your own clients.

You will need to have uploaded at least 5 example websites even if you host them at 000webhost just as a portfolio. In at least 1 of your sites I would like to see a site based on your Portfolio including some of your Graphic Design skills ie logo design Business card design and be able to send me an example of an email template with images hosted on a server not attached.

The Usual freelance rules for this site are still in force even though it is a mod posting the job.

I must stress wordpress theme development is essential and must be proven
And must have a verified paypal account as this will be regular income and will fill up your paypal allowance for a none verified account in a matter of weeks.

I am not a person that believes you have to have college\ University education in the field and to be honest I Think it is over rated and more often than not I see the quality of work from some Graduates and I am not impressed. So a flair and natural skill is preffered with experience and proven work will stand you in far better chance of getting this job.

I do many small businesses and some major blue chip companies as well as personal sites and portfolios so the job will not get boring. I also like to play and try new things

If you are interested in this position please have your sites ready for me to view asap but there is no closing date.

If you are interested in contacting me then please do via pm, and we will discuss it further.

Last edited:
Actually Gohan I was going to contact you as you have similar design styles to me so maybe I could add you as an outsourced contractor if you would like PM me with some method of contacting you or if you check here often i could do it via pm I just prefer to be able to either chat on skype or instant message through it or msn.

Can not Guarentee work as such but if you are interested in doing website layouts and design mock ups in photoshop I may be landing a client that is a web design company that outsources to me for PSD versions of sites and I will be happy pass on some work to you they are about $100 per 4 page mock up if your interested in learning how to slice psds nothing to it really just like using the crop tool multiple times in several sections

Back