What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with art

Mario Gil

Hi my name is mario! I need help from someone who is very good at photoshop to be able to turn a drawing i made into a electronic image. Pm me for more information.​

That would of been smart. Thank you by the way. I am not very good at photo shop and I looked for someone who is.

This is what I want done.

1st. I want the whole Image transparent, for example if I put it behind a black backround it would not have like a white box showing. If that makes sence.<---Very important.

2nd. I want the crown to actually look like a crown so first i want the pure gold balls on the top. I want the top part of the crown where it says day2life to be red. And the day2life to be in a white furry lettering so it looks like it was sewed on to the crown.

3rd. I want the bottom part of the crown to be white where it says team rojo and same thing for team rojo but in red furry coloring and it looks as if it were stiched onto the crown.

4th. The little logo underneath the crown is the day2life logo. I want the earth in the logo to actually to look like an earth...blue and green. I want the wing part of the logo to look like a andel wing. Kinda like an off white. The halo above it should be pure gold. The lines that are in the logo should be exact.

5th. the "we bench blue" I want in white and the same furryness you used on the crown so it looks like it came of the crown but make sure to use the same font for all!.

IMG_4504.jpg

Needs to be approved by a mod or above to view mate, hang in there.

Untitled-1-01.pngUntitled-1-02.png

I could do a stitched effect if you are happy with the rest, but it would take quite a while to do in illustrator.

PS the file is vector resizable

Last edited:
Bumped for a look see, been a hour or so now?

On the wing like thing if you can take bottom of the halo and bring it up a little but leave the top the same. Why is it covered by i stuff? haha.Look s great!! Thank you so much! Is it transparent because if i put it on a black shirt or red shirt i wanna be able to have it with out the white box around it... if that make sense?

Its covered by iStuff because this is the "fee for service section" did you realize that? yes it is transparent :)

And yes I can change the halo for you

assuming you didn't realize I would like to thank you for wasting my time and urge you to invest in a new pair of reading glasses :)

ah you did , yes paypal is markfranklin1987@live.co.uk - how much were you paying for this project?
I shall send the files as an EPS and PNG to your email so you can re-size it if you require after the transaction

Last edited:

Back