What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing to pay for photoshop artist to alter a image for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshlll

Hi all, so I have this idea for a image and I would like to turn it into a T-shirt when the work is done and give it as a gift. I lack all photoshop and artistic skills needed to make this happen so any help would be awesome.
View attachment 18498

I would like to have this Bart Simpson changed a bit, I need it to be a baby Lisa Simpson head with her necklace on rather then Bart. I will add a photo of her as a example,
View attachment 18499

And I would also like to have the Krusty Buck part of the photo altered a bit, I would like to change the K on it to the letter E and change the B letter to H, and rename the Krusty buck to, Electra Heart with a scaled down image of the picture below this in place of Krusty's picture.
View attachment 18500

I would like to keep the color scheme the same if anything maybe brighten the color or the money, and I'd very much like to see what you guys can do to make my idea come to life!! So please anyone willing to work with me on making this project come to life lets work something out.

Paul

Former Member
Just one small issue mate.

​copyright infringement.

Hoogle

Guru
I agree with Paul on this 1 for any artist to do this for you and then Charge you would be them using other peoples work modifying it slightly and then reselling it, I am trying to research more into this as I do not want this site to be held responsible for copyright violations.

That said you see many shops selling personalised products along the same lines But I am not sure if they have the rights to do it or so.

I will run it by other staff to see what they say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.