What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need picture modified for Rememberance Tattoo

Tollis

First off im new to the forums and im a Member of the Canadian Armed Forces. Im looking to have a favourite picture of mine from a family members tour in Afghanistan modified to make a remembrance tattoo.

dadramp.jpg

I want the picture to be black and white and all detail on the people to be shadowed out black. basically outlines. I also want the coffin and people carrying the coffin to be moved closer in the frame so that it is more visable. The only colour or real detail other then outlines i want is the Flag wrapped around the coffin to be bright and focusing the attention onto the coffin itself not onto whats around it. Finally i would like it all focused more so its not as blurry and the lettering "Lest we Forget" below the picture with a poppy.

I know its alot of work but if anyone has the skill and time it would be greatly appreciated and will be helping preserve the memory of the heroes who have sacrificed everything for their country. Willing to pay for high quality work

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/dadramp.jpg/ Link if forum code doesnt work

Burned Ice

Power User
Something like this? I can change it

army.png

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
I think he is after something more like this but I cant see it looking good there is not enough contrast to do it properly unless someone wants to hand draw it.

dadramp.jpg

Tollis

A little more like hoogle's however I think it might have to be hand drawn mostly looking to get a good quality shop of it so I can take that plus the original to the artist to have drawn into a tattoo

Hoogle

Guru
Definately need someone who can draw lol I think you need an image based of your image made from scratch I can Photoshop very well I just cant draw.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Mess Around.jpg

This was just the idea i had in mind, obviously the idea was better than this looks but hey no harm in trying :p

I will however if required go through painstaking process of hand drawing if time and energy allows

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Abdul, whenever you have a freelance attachment you want approved, please hit the report button and tell us you need image approved. That way -- most of the time -- we'll get to it sooner. Thanks, Clare