What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a cool looking Logo and matching (preffered) YouTube background

WhippyEU

I need a logo for my YouTube and a footing background. I would like something similar to Tom Syndicates logo, you can find him on YouTube as TheSyndicateProject.

Would also love a matching background. The bottom of the background HAS to fade out so I can male the page look intimate.

Will pay £10 for each

WhippyEU

Infinite* sorry haven't quite figured out how to edit my post.

Also my YouTube content is gaming orientated, if that helps towards designing.

Hoogle

Guru
I think it may look something like this

c4d render.jpg

I think you want a 3d digital artist version of a logo am I right. I think we have some people here that can help you. But it should really be your own unique logo.

and not copying someone elses especially for paid work.

B ut I am not sure are you after a new logo or a youtube background

Bubolan4o

just made one is that what u are after ?
View attachment 18699 look for the just for the lion i will make different text a just want to see if u are looking after something similer to this...

Hoogle

Guru
So your after something like this couldnt find what name you wanted so I guessed it.

Unless you are the Syndicate of course but then you wouldnt need your logo recreating again would you???

psg logo.png

Bubolan please read rules about posting in the freelance work for a fee section. and you can not charge for that anyway that is to much off a rip off on something that I know is copyright material. even if you edit it to outlines.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Bubolan , please read freelancer rules carefully.

Mods can't approve your entry unless it has a watermark . This is for your safety. Without it, any one can just download and use it freely.

Last edited:

WhippyEU

I think it may look something like this

View attachment 18693

I think you want a 3d digital artist version of a logo am I right. I think we have some people here that can help you. But it should really be your own unique logo.

and not copying someone elses especially for paid work.

B ut I am not sure are you after a new logo or a youtube background

Thank you for being the only one bothered to do any research on this. Yes this is TheSyndicateProject's Logo and that is the "Style" I requested. I want a Logo & Background similar to that "Style" on the Logo provided, but obviously not so much that it looks like I stole his artwork.

And yeah, any stolen artwork will be refused point blank, I want something new... Not stolen from someone else. (Regards to the guy trying to post stolen/edited logo's)

Also Hoogle, the logo you uploaded is somewhat what I want, however the colors don't really jump out, the image looks like its made of a bland plastic, whereas Syndicates logo is sharp, metallic, has relative "shine" where it would seem to fit (on the upper fang and on the lower letter I) and the Font used in Syndicates looks a lot more appropriate, I'm sure you know which Font he has used. One more thing I really like is the "Apple" shine effect? Running between the nose and the upper back of the head.

I'm pretty sure I make no sense for the most of that but any more suggestions are more than welcome.

Hoogle

Guru
The post by me with the tedy bear was a quick 2 min mess around.

The truth is how are people going to post any efforts or attempts if they have nothing to work off ie what your logo is to say, what Graphical ideas you have for it,

You say it is for youtube so fo you plan on animating it in some way to make a youtube intro, makes a difference in the style and we can design something along the lines for animation.

I like your response yes it is true youtube is a small community with millions of followers so if your channel did grow it would look really bad if your logo was identical to another big commentator and I am sure you would get that pointed out to you.

My advice (take it from someone that has done a lot of work and experience in the youtube gaming scene)

If you dont already have a logo in mind let us get creative I am sure you will get more than you wanted even if you dont like any of them you can use ideas and inspiration from them.

All you need to do is provide a youtube name, channel name, clan name or whatever you want for it to say on your logo.

WhippyEU

Do your best then, and I wasn't really thinking of an animated into, but there's no harm in showing me what you have to offer.

Oh and I feel I have to correct you on your opinion of the YouTube community, it's probably the biggest online community there is. Far from small to say the very least.

Hoogle

Guru
You have misread what I have said I said Youtube is a small community followed by Millions So yes you are right it is a huge scene but what I was referring to there is not many people on youtube that are huge from Gaming.

Trust me I know the youtube community very well and have been following it since it got as big as it has, I have also done plenty of work for some of the big names and events.

You just have to look at some existing threads here for people making same requests as you to see where i have stepped in to see my style, From text,logos and intro animation, However they all provided 1 thing in common, They gave me a name to work with,

So sorry it has been asked for your name and you have not provided it so I am not prepared to work on something without all the details. And probably why you have had no responses so far. IT has been 15 hours since I have asked for it and can not invest any more time into this request, even to do it properly.

Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

10 Pounds wont get you very far if you want 3D Imagery, that stuff usually runs up to at least 19 Pounds for the professional grade images.

Bubolan4o

something like this ?
logo23.jpg
if u want i can do one for u with ur name(what is ur name btw)..