What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odigo

Could someone help us with a logo? It's going to be for our personal non-profit web site. I'm making the web site and here is the problem. My partners had someone hand make a logo.. Well, of course it doesn't scan nor look good digital. The image is attached.

Any help is appreciated, I'm pretty new at Photoshop. Thanks :)

Attachments

• SCAN0001.jpg
    SCAN0001.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 38

Odigo

I'm sorry, I didn't realize. I cannot seem to find where to edit my original post. It's for a non-profit organization. I'm willing to pay up to $20 for a high res recreation that can be used on a web site. Payment via Paypal. Thanks!

DoTTGaMMa

Working on it right now, should have something for you soon.

-Matt
DoTTGaMMa Media

DoTTGaMMa

Here what I have, all in vector format so it can be scaled to larger sizes later on without quality loss.sxqo3.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/sxqo3.jpgRight now it has a "watermark" on it for protection purposes, they will be removed when you pay for the image.My Paypal is m.sweeney@maryland.usa.comOnce I receive the money transfer I will send you the image and image files.Also let me know if you want anything revised, I will do so free of charge. :)-MattDoTTGaMMa Media.

Attachments

• 9Hcvy.jpg
    9Hcvy.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

DoTTGaMMa

Request Fulfilled and payment has been received, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.