What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Small Photoshop Job Done (PayPal) [$15-20]

Random Monkey

Hi :)

I'm doing a business project for a class during the summer and I need some assistance on a photoshop job done. Basically I need you to photoshop someone from my group with a celebrity, as if they were actually together, and of course, make it look realistic. If anyone is interested, and is good at this kind of stuff, just Private Message me for details. The celebrity is very famous so finding a picture of them will be very easy. If someone can make the image look very believable my group is willing to put together $15-20 for the job.

Thanks in advance!

If you have the celeb photos thats free of copyright issues and you have your friends photo in a similar lighting condition.. Its very much doable..

Paul

Former Member
This is happening a lot here lately.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I don't think think this is a big deal in the world of copyrights. I do think it may be a bit short changing the amount of work that is likely to be involved (as 5600 implied), if the lighting and if the resolutions are similar, and possibly a few other conditions. But a lot can be done in Photoshop. You may need to be willing to negotiate that price though.