What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change color on 68 chevy truck/shave emblems ? $20 (PayPal)

NuttinSpecial

The fallowing things i only want done to the 2 pictures of the Red truck

First off i want to shave several things:
-Door handle and Lock
-Gas tank neck (crome thing next to the door handle)
-Reflectors
-Emblems
-The ONLY emblem i want to leave is the one on the fender that has a bowtie and 10 under it. its the same emblem that was left on the brown truck. (also i do not want you erase the chrome trim that runs along the bottom of the truck and wheel wells.)
-Also id like to BLACK out the windows.

-Id like to see both pictures of the red truck 2-toned like the brown and white truck
-I want the top candy apple red, and the bottom silver. (color does not have to be exact but some kind of metallic red over silver, and if you cant do metallic a similar gloss red over a light gray will do.)
-Lastly id like you to crop out both images and put them on one clean background, like the original rendering of the brown truck.

Any questions/ comments feel free to ask!

As far as the time frame goes the sooner the better. i have a couple more things i will want done to the picture (that im willing to pay for) but i dont want an overwhelming list of things to do on this first post.
if anyone decides to do this at least reply to this thread and let me know.
THANKS!

Attachments

• c10.jpg
    c10.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
  • c10angle.jpg
    c10angle.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 43
  • candyapplered.jpg
    candyapplered.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 42
  • orionsilver.jpg