What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Really Important Photoshop Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom

skicoupledone.jpg

I thought rather than fiddling with the sunglasses he has on at the moment I'd just add some new ones, (Hope he's into red ha ha). Matched the lighting on the new face, removed bars and over-all clean up & colour corrects etc - but anyway, here is my attempt.

Last edited:
If the hair on this is not right on this, I don't mind a collaboration with Abdul If he is up for it, Otherwise I don't mind just changing it for you until it's absolutely right for you. :)
mauinnkPreview.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
The reason Jabbathehut picture has not been approved is because he is not qualified to do the work oh and the other main reason is its a troll image warning 1

Sorry, I noticed the wooden barrier that I had put in to make it look like you weren't going to fall off, had fuzzy edges and no shadow, so here it is, hopefully looking like it is meant to be there, rather than something that was pasted into the picture.
mauinnkPreview.jpg

AbdulW87

Power User
Final Edit Ver 3
Tweaked the smile a bit more,
Changed the Platform
Added A Railing (You said he didnt like the railing but i think this might work, if the railing doesnt work than will change your leg position)

Attachments

• PSG-GiftR-FL.jpg
    PSG-GiftR-FL.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 28

Emily1123

You have all done phenomenal jobs! I'm absolutely floored. Fatboy, you got the hair and smile spot on! Dataflow, I really love both of the photos you made. I would really like to buy these. Sprucemagoo, I really like the little barrier you made, but something about the hair was just throwing me off. I would still really like to compensate you for your work! This forum is amazing, I can't believe all of the effort everyone has put in!

ibclare

Queen Bee
I agree Emily, all of it is super, from removing the railing so it looks like it was never there to giving your fella a "lifestyle lift!"

(if I didn't give a like to some of you, it was unintentional since I like them all)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Emily, at some point, just let us know when you are satisfied and have had completed any corrections, etc., that you might want to make. Then I will close the thread. Thank you everyone (barring jabba the troll) for keeping this professional and timely.

Status
Not open for further replies.