What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baseball Logo needed

curtdogg81

I'm looking for someone to do a logo for my son's travel baseball team. The name is Manteca Krush and i want a design not really sure just be creative. as far as payment I'll send through paypal, let me know what you charge. this logo is for T-shirts and our webpage.

Just a few things before we get started. What colour is the kit, has the website got a colour scheme. Are the logo's getting printed or embroidered, as this effects how many colours can be used for the t-shirt logo. It would be a lot better if you would tell us how much you are willing to spend.

1 more thing, what is the deadline.

Paul

Former Member
Why do people ask for such things and don't even put all required information up with original request?

curtdogg81

The colors are mostly black and orange and the shirts will be printed. I'm willing to spend up to 40

AbdulW87

Power User
I dont know if you are accepting new designs but gave it a try

PSG-Manteca-Krush-FL.jpg

Last edited:
I have a sneaky suspicion that somebody sent a P.M. with an un-watermarked logo, as there has been no sign of the vendor since.