What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craft Show Display Image needs "fixing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftShow

In order to apply to exhibit in a fine craft show, I need to provide an image of my tent/booth. I am going to have some professional shots taken but in the meantime, I need to provide something to one show right away.

I have a jpg file of an image that I took that is pretty lame but I think it can be salvaged for this one-time need. The biggest problem is a carpet on the floor of the booth that is way overexposed/washed out. I need this removed from the shot and replaced with a solid dark colored floor/carpet. The other issue is reflection on some framed pieces that are in the display.

For someone who knows what they are doing, I think this is fairly straightforward. I need this back as 72dpi and 1620px on the longest dimension. I can do $25 for a first-class job.

I'm inserting the jpg here but will send a psd if you'd prefer.

Bill
Booth.jpg

Jmark

I´m working on it right now, however there is no way of removing the reflection if I dont have a picture of the framed pieces without it.

Jmark

I have finished and this is my result, I also made the colors more vibrant

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkeye

Guru
You really should watermark your work, otherwise the poster can just use without compensating you for your time and effort.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm sorry jmark but it does not appear watermarked and so I have removed it. If that was done mistakenly, then I apologize. Please make your watermark a bit more noticeable. Thanks. Forum Moderator

Fatboy73

Guru
already approved on my screen

I was a little confused on the whole approval thing. Do only Attachment images need to be approved by staff? I know they show up automatically if you link them from another hosting site, but I wasn't sure if they would get deleted if they weren't approved.
Hope that makes sense. :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
All attachments must be approved in the freelance section. This is basically to make sure that they are watermarked, so it is to your benefit. Generally, an attachment is simply approved or unapproved. It was a glitch that caused me to have to delete instead of unapprove Jmark's picture.

If you post a freelance image, click on the report post triangle and let us know you have an img for approval. This will speed up the process as we'll get it in our email.

Status
Not open for further replies.