What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need 3 images of a Flying Pig in vector.

jcprinting

I am looking to get 3 vector images of a flying pig. When these images are put together in flash it will appear as a flying pig, here is an example: (e-mail for link)

I am looking for a very mice looking flying pig. I do all of my art and graphics in Photoshop and some vector tracing in Coral Draw and my Flash animations using SwishMax4. The problem is I purchased a program that loads .swf files in the foreground of banners but for some reason it doesn't like that .swf files made in SwishMax4. I contacted the company of the software and they asked me to supply 3 vector images of a flying pig and they will make a working animation. For anyone wondering, this is the final result I am looking for:(e-mail for link) However I would like better looking flying pigs. The animation in that link I designed in SwishMax4 and it will not work in the program I am using for the foreground animation. I also did vectorize the flying pig gif file which was 4 files and still wasn't able to get it to work on my end. I do not know how to use Adobe Flash and cannot make this animation myself.

What I am hoping for: 3 pictures of a flying pig that when animated will appear flying.

What I am hoping for better yet: Someone to make a flying pig animation in adobe flash. I do however have someone that said they will do that (just don't know how long it will take them).

Budget: Like everyone else and all tiny companies we have a very small budget. If this is something that you can do and have look very nice please let me know an amount and I will look to see if it is something we can afford for this project.

Reason: This is for a website banner that is going to be a one time promotion. So this isn't something that we want to spend a fortune on but it is something we would like to have done if reasonable.

BTW:
I had to remove the links because it says I need to have 5 post. Please send me an e-mail for the links of the sample animations.

Thank you everyone for your help with this!

-Jim

Jmark

Hi, can you send the samples to my e-mail? I´ve send you a message with my info