What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strat headstock logo request!

AbdulW87

Power User
There shouldn't be jagged lines using paths in illustrator unless you either want jagged lines, or your doing something wrong. Is it just a "W" in a font you have already installed or something? Why not rasterize it, and then you can do a live trace, then you can alter the anchors and handles to create whatever curves you want with no jaggedness.

I think i misled you with my comment...i didnt used illustrator...it was done it photoshop thus the jagged edges....it was just a sample if liked by the vendor than i would use the file in illustrator and do a live trace. But i think the vendor is going for an orb.

Last edited:

AbdulW87

Power User
Okay so this is what i cooked up in the illustrator, used a font and then changed its shape.

headstock logo.pngheadstocklogo.png

Last edited:

iNoob

My try
headstock.jpg
and one with flare, shadows and background
headstock2.jpg

Last edited: