What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10 Request - Android Cheat Logo

Xologist

I am willing to pay $10 dollars on PayPal to whoever makes the best logo for my website.

I may choose 1, or I may not choose any if I don't like the design. To assure you that I will not steal your work, you are welcome to place watermark on the picture you present to me.

The logo:
I am the founder and owner of an Android cheating website.
I need a logo that that represents cheating. Android Cheats. (Android is an operating system created by google). A logo that when it's looked at cheating comes to your head.

Design, color, size, etc
- You are free to choose any color, design, etc.
- Size: if I like your logo, I make also use it for T-shirts. (This should give you an idea of size), or perhaps make a big and small one; although a psd file is enough as I can resize it.
- Other suggestions: You make look up on google "android logo" and look for the green guy. That's pretty much the logo of android, so that might help with the picture although not necessarily demanded.

Once again:
$10 to whoever's design I like the most; I may also not like any for which no one will be paid.
Watermark is allowed in the picture I preview so that you know I am no joke and I really mean this.

My site:
its about AndroidCheats and its an .organizational/forum

Lets see some images!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome Xologists.

As this is a fee for service request, I give you 2 choices... whether to keep your request in this section so it will be open to all ...

or move this to the freelance section wherein our pool of certified PSG freelancers will attend to you.

Xologist

Well dv8_fx, I guess the freelance section would be a better fit for this post, and less spam (wrong section posts) on your forum. so you are free to move it.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
thought i might have a quick go.
Watered logo.png

Mascot Watered.png

couple of small mistakes in there that have been dealt with.

Last edited:

Jmark

come on guys.. these logos look almost like you guys are using paint on pc.

Xologist what do you think of my logo?
cheatsd.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
Wow I have seen so many deleted posts here way to much drama for a $10 request. I am going to delete the irrelevant posts.

To the OP We are aware that people are willing to work for a fraction of what it would normally cost which is great for people like you wanting something quick and cheap.

However I could post 10 logo ideas now some people will really like them and some people will hate them that is what happens with minimal direction.

I find people posting for work to be done that leave it entirely open and down to what the Artist wants to do to make it look best rarely works so Op is entirely happy with it but sometimes you get lucky and people like the work.

Be more descriptive on what you want or post examples. I have seen forum logos for similar things and they look cheap and nasty and am sure that is not what you want.

However I would stay away from incorporating the Android logo maybe you could get away with it if someone recreates it for you and not using an image.

A color scheme to work off always helps but then the artist can say hey I think it looks better like this etc.

Be more specific is it just a logo your after or do you want logo with additional text.

are you looking mono color, multi color 2d, 3d, plain, or loud logo etc.

chitkaran

Guru
Im here.. the best so far is hoogle.. the only one that didnt just grab a triangle or circle and put it on top of the green guy

Well, to start with - no one grabbed a triangle or a circle and put it on the Green guy to make a logo for 'Android Cheats'. Have you ever worked on photoshop before - so you would know what skill/labour goes in making a small design ?

If you didnt like the logo designs, you should request them to be modified in the way which would please you - instead of making RUDE comments. That would have been professional mate.

Jmark

I also agree with what Freys agreed!
It takes too much work to create a nice looking logo and us gurus we know the ins and outs in photoshop so the OP should be giving feedback to every design
I put a lot of effort in my design and I dont feel good about your comments

Josh Stemple

I would show u the one I made but have to wait like 2 weeks and 10 posts

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

TOTO

i1zpt2.png

Tell me something you might want to be improved if needed.

And I noticed the website style was more blueish'
So I made this
351wrag.png

And a simpler version
347tkid.png

Last edited: