What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Photoshop $10 (paypal)

ParmSingh

Hi,

I need a really good photoshoper to swap all the heads in Photo 1 into Photo 4 (replacing the heads only into that pic)

Can you also photoshop the front guy (Photo 2) (the only guy who isn't looking like an idiot) into Photo 4

Also, can you photoshop the head of the guy on the far left in photo 3 into photo 5 (onto the guy who looks like he's going into beast mode lol)

I will donate $10. I really need this by saturday.

Thanks

Photo1.jpegPhoto 1

Photo 2.jpeg Photo 2

photo3.jpeg Photo 3

Photo 4.jpg Photo 4

photo 5 .jpeg Photo 5

Cant see anything approval is needed. I hope the request complies with PSG rules.

It depends on whether the rules change because he is willing to pay £5, the free request rules state:-

NOTE TO ALL REQUESTERS -

We will disallow, delete or lock requests that involve :-

- The OP asking for numerous revision edits or additional requests to the WIP.

-
Multiple requests for new design creations or other Photoshop work by previous requesters.

- Requests asking to have images of people manipulated into some kind of embarrassing situation.

-
Requests asking to edit contents of document or statistic images hereby rendering them as forgeries.

Is looking like 'going into beast mode' embarrassing?

Well its not embarrassing per say. I have full consent of the people involved in this photo (including me)

Back