What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating an album

Timbaland

Hi, I am new here and I hope someone can help me out...

The photographer who took the photos at our wedding couldn't be bothered to create the album for us, we finally managed to get hold of some of the photos on a CD after 2 years of nagging...

My wife was very disappointed that she still hasn't seen the wedding
album and it's coming up to 5 year (yep, 5 years), so I decided to create my own album on-line, and that's how I found this site.

Can anyone here create such albums? I look forward to some quotes....

I am looking for an elegant photo book album.

Thank you in advance.

Fatboy73

Guru
So your looking for an online wedding album that you can visit and flip through? You can go as far as organizing photos and designing the pages and cover in Photoshop , but that's where it would end. You would either have to find software or pay someone to design it for you that would allow you put everything into a flip-able, viewable digital book format. At least as far as I know, and I of course could be wrong. Just wanted to give you some feedback and find out exactly what you needed. :D

Timbaland

Well, I just have all the raw photos with no editing done on them. I was hoping to edit them myself but I do not have the skills to edit or create elegant photo books. I want to work with someone and explain to them exactly what I want. I was hoping I could find someone who can create such albums. Hope I am making sense here...

Jmark

Well, I just have all the raw photos with no editing done on them. I was hoping to edit them myself but I do not have the skills to edit or create elegant photo books. I want to work with someone and explain to them exactly what I want. I was hoping I could find someone who can create such albums. Hope I am making sense here...

Hi Tim, I´m very interested in working with you on this project, I have made wedding albums for other clients in the past.
I have send you a message with my info in case you want to send me the photos to my e-mail so we can get started asap