What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anime/Gaming/Cartoon Character Collage Decal for rMBP

If only you could use the images of real people doing cosplay, but don't, because you can't! Some of them are really , ermmmm, good!

Pyros2009

Hey all, sorry for the delayed reply ... I still want this of course! :)

Josh, I like that artwork. Would it work being monotone though?

With the artwork, I will either have it made into a vinyl decal in black, silver or white. Another possibility is having it cut out of very thin aluminum to slightly match the current color and apply over my mostly invisible film protector.

Coming back to characters, any of the ones I listed would be fine or pulling from just one or two franchises would work too. Whatever inspiration you have that the time!

Honestly, I would have preferred an all female design being as over the top as possible, akin to my arcade stick, however this machine is going to and from work a lot so I have to keep it toned down a little. If I go with aluminum or a silver decal I might be able to get away with more depending on how well it shows at a distance.