What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Logo Request - Will pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a case of Mods not liking your watermarks I am sure Clare has explained this to you in a pm. It is to protect you if you just put watermarks around the edges then anyone with microsoft paint can save image and paint over it. If your watermarks are not really doing it to protect your image and your just doing it for the sake of following the rules then you will get other freelancers annoyed at you because they can just take your work for free, and then possibly post that in a new thread on another site saying hey I have done this logo how could I improve it as an example.

It really has nothing to do with mods not liking your watermarks for us it is more for keeping the community happy and to protect you so in future please don't make sly remarks about any of the mod team that are trying to help you and I know she would have explained it to you the reason why as well.

Yes I know why she didnt approve my images but I thought my watermarks were fine.

I may as well partake in said logo request! The OP said he will pick one more from another member if anyone comes up with something nice, so if you don't approve the logos, how will he choose another.
MikeMilens.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! I will pick one more on Tuesday :).

I like Blitz design very much! I would love to see it in different color as well :). Though he says he can't sell it?

Yes! I will pick one more on Tuesday :).

I like Blitz design very much! I would love to see it in different color as well :). Though he says he can't sell it?

Sorry Mario, I haven't been with the PSGurus long enough and don't have enough posts to enter for this

Having to see such a variety of designs and creativity over just two letters is just amazing...

just to take a shot for i like style and simplicity of request. as always available as vector.
mm1.jpgmm2.jpg

Thanks everyone! All of the designs are great, iNoob, I like version 3 very much! I will pick my final design tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry I haven't answered, I barely have time to get online.

I'm waiting for for a PM to make the decision, I'll post tonight.

Sorry for the delay!!

Thanks everyone for the great designs. I have picked iNoob's 3rd design.

I will need another design for another name in a couple of weeks, will pay the same!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back