What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Logo Request - Will pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioS0924

Hello, I'm new to the forums and I'm currently trying to get a Logo for my new company.

The name of the company is MikeMilens, the ideas I've had is to do something like two cool looking but at the same time serious and elegant looking M's, one maybe a little ontop of the other, and the name MikeMilens under it or next to it.

I haven't thought much about effects but maybe something nice surrounding the logo, like a cool looking line or something?

Would anyone be interested in doing this for me?

I will pay 50$ for this; PayPal would be the payment method.

If any ideas let me know please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Im interested in creating this logo, can you tell me what is your company about?

Hi Mike, I can put your request in the freelance section. That is the best place for it. Anyone who makes a logo for you knows that you will choose one you like, or not choose any at all. Your prerogative.

Let me suggest that you give a bit more guidance. For instance, what is your company? Do you have favorite colors? Are there any existing logos you know of and like (think American Airlines, etc.)? Are you looking for something squarish or circular or does that matter? Are you envisioning something or as open to ideas as it sounds? Those are just a few things for you to think about.

Take a look at these guidelines.

For you as the poster:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...sting-freelance-job-read-first.html#post74122

Rules for the freelancer so you understand their role:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...6999-rules-freelancers-section.html#post74126

Let me know if you would like this thread moved.

Hello Jmark;

The company is very new right now but it's mostly about Luxury Car trades... Though I would prefer if cars aren't mentioned in the logo since the company is pretty new and it can change course any time :).

Hi Mike, I can put your request in the freelance section. That is the best place for it. Anyone who makes a logo for you knows that you will choose one you like, or not choose any at all. Your prerogative.

Let me suggest that you give a bit more guidance. For instance, what is your company? Do you have favorite colors? Are there any existing logos you know of and like (think American Airlines, etc.)? Are you looking for something squarish or circular or does that matter? Are you envisioning something or as open to ideas as it sounds? Those are just a few things for you to think about.

Take a look at these guidelines.

Let me know if you would like this thread moved.

Hello ibclare;

We are actually open to anything right now.

The only part I think I would like to mention is that we would like it to be cool but at the same time elegant if possible!

No specific colors, we are open to anything :).

I will check the links you gave me! Thank you.

As for moving the thread, I'm not really sure how these forums work yet but if it's the best choice then that'd be fine :).

Hi Mike, I´m working on the logo already, expect it to be done soon

Hi Mike, let me know what you think please,

36403051.jpg

I have the files in vector format which is completely resizeable and .jpg and .png also
Looking forward to your answer

Jmark, I like it very much! Looks elegant.

I will wait a couple hours to see if anyone else is interested in making any other designs and if not then I'll gladly pick yours :).

Just one thought I had, would it be possible for you to keep this model and show me it in a different color too?

Like; the Lighter Blue, in Yellow and the darker blue in Black... Mike Milens in Black and the lines at bottom one black one yellow?

Im just curious as how that would look as well :).

Let me know!

Here it is Mike!
I must confess your chose of colors look much better!
blackglh.jpg

Kindly send the payment of $50 to my paypal account, after that I will send you the vector format files along with .jpeg and .png

You may want to wait a tiny bit longer than a couple of hour, as a lot of our members are from across the globe, so you will miss their input. Though I like the black and yellow.

Yes, I will keep this open until Monday - Tuesday!

Frey, I haven't been able to see yours... Says Attachment pending Approval.

Ive picked Jmark's design, and I will pick one more from another member if anyone comes up with something nice :).

Thank you!

I had a watermark malfunction. Here it is hopefully.

mike4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently my watermarks werent good enough but I fixed it so hopefully it will be available shortly. Sorry for any inconvenience

Frey's is there now guys. Frey, you may want to lower the opacity a bit. That's in case you're having trouble making it out Mike.

I apologize for the way it looks. Anyway, Mario if you need a better glimpse of it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back