What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will pay 10 $ for a logo

unleashed

you are wery close to what i want now josh! but if the star could be white, and the team akebrett pink like in this attached image, and the writings a bit more, "alive" as for an example the metal mulisha logo, it would have been superb!shoei_vfxw_crosshair_tc2_detail_2_600.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
MMM Technically Josh is not entitled to do freelance work and by editing a previous post he managed to post an unwatermarked version of his logo which I have now unnapproved 2 rules broken 6 days before you are entitled to do freelance not a good start.

unleashed

MMM Technically Josh is not entitled to do freelance work and by editing a previous post he managed to post an unwatermarked version of his logo which I have now unnapproved 2 rules broken 6 days before you are entitled to do freelance not a good start.
well, josh just proven to be good at the designing and was polite, exact and delivered the logo exactly as i wanted it, and the payment were done and both parts were happy! I have only positive things to say about him!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Which is why it has always been stated and numerous reminders given that ONLY members who has made 30 posts and been a member of the forum for at least 30 days are allowed to take part in Freelance.

All members should keep that in mind and not push their luck .

It wouldn't be fair for the others who had abide by the rules.

AbdulW87

Power User
i think adding images directly should be prohibited in the freelance section, every image should be added as an attachment which requires approval.

Josh Stemple

A. I posted the unwatermarked version on accident and tried to remove it and replace it with the right one. (apparently I messed that up.
B. I'm sorry I missed the mark by less than a week, I wasn't sure of the exact 30 day mark. after post twice in this thread I assumed I was ok. maybe for the future, someone should be told after the first post.

either way, i will wait 5 or 6 days for anymore freelance work.