What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will pay 10 $ for a logo

unleashed

i want a logo for a motocross team, the team name that should be in the logo is: Team Akebrett
in the logo i want a pentagram that looks very much like the star on this helmet that is attached. and some other thing to fill it up that you can use your own fantasy, things thats on the helmet for an example.. i want the logo to be in 1x2 size, 1 high, and 2 wide, so the logo is twice as long as high so you knot what i mean, and the logo are mostly going to be on black background, so i want the main colors in the logo to be pink, and a little bit of purple, some other colors can be used, it it fits. will pay 10$ for it!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJBcE9!JGVt9ZBPRWrn7+4Q~~60_35 kopi.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJBcE9!JGVt9ZBPRWrn7+4Q~~60_35 kopi.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 62
Here is an attempt. Let me know what you think and I am happy to change anything you don't like!

NOTE: I got the symbol wrong on the left, ignore it and pretend I used the one on my 2nd post below :)

Team Akebrett.jpg

On a white background, the pentagram would be black and so would the "motorcross" text. The pink would be darker too.

Last edited:
not to criticize your work gohan because the logo looks great but a pentagram is an upside down star. What you have is a pentacle which is a wiccan symbol. A pentagram is more of a satanic type symbol.

not to criticize your work gohan because the logo looks great but a pentagram is an upside down star. What you have is a pentacle which is a wiccan symbol. A pentagram is more of a satanic type symbol.
Wow man how do you know those things?? Are you into that? :eek:
So this means gohan is a wiccan? what is a wiccan anyways?
Nice logo gohan, im more of a vegeta guy

JMark I am not a wiccan although I do have a pentacle tattooed on my leg. I am also not a stantist either. Maybe the OP was confised by the name of the symbol. Im by no means trying to come off as a know it all or anything like that. I just wanted to make suere there wasnt any confusion between you guys.

Actually, the satanic symbol is an *inverted* pentagram. A regular pentagram is not an upside down star. The actual look of a pentagram and pentacle are the same.

Last edited:

A pentacle is a pentagram, and doesn't have to be upside down! More to the point, what does it matter?

A newer version of paganism is what wicca is by the way.

Last edited:
my former roommate was a wiccan and I studied on wicca some when I was younger. Basicly it is witchcraft.

the pentagram needs to look a bit more like the one on the helmet, with some cool effects also, so it look like kind of metal that is scratchy or somethibg like that, and i want the wtitings to be more 3D like, not as far fron the metal mulisha logo, and i think the bike in the logo didnt fit in. since i have some new demands ill raise the fee to 20 $

Back