What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo request for fantasy sports league - $10 via PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACFURINO

Hey everybody,

My name is Tony and I came across this forum as I was looking for help with logo creation. I'm starting a fantasy sports league and I need a logo for it. I have no experience with graphic design and after trying to do it by myself for almost 10 hours I decided to give up and seek out someone to help do it for me.

I would like for it to say DAYFAN FANTASY SPORTS GAMES - the same kind of layout as the first logo (below) where it says DAYFAN on top, FANTASY SPORTS in middle, and GAMES at bottom with four icons for each sport.

Maybe it would look cool if it was an animated .gif logo with lights flashing at the top similar to the logo for GoldenPalace.com ?

I'm open to other ideas/concepts... Feel free to get creative and let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks,
Tony

logo ideas.PNG

yoda007

Sorry upload an image that was too small to see properly... this should be better....

DAYFAN-FANTASY-SPORTS-GAMES.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.