What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need logo Will pay $2.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
make it black make it high resolution with a transparent background probably 1280 x920
it would also be great if you send me the psd

Oh i love combining words this way, Ill do one for you.

edge.png

Here's my try, nothing fancy. Going to bed so I'll check the thread in the morning.
Not going to lie, iNoob does pretty good work so I'm guessing his will be better :p

i'm sorry guys i don''t really like any of the logo's because i like kinda small not bulky sleek logo's alot like the apex logo. try to fit the letters together like puzzle pieces

Tell me, edge. Why can't you do this yourself? You have posted twice in different freelance sections purporting to be a freelancer -- that would imply you can work in Photoshop. Now you are telling people who made some really cool logos -- according to the example you gave them -- that you want something different. Something which is a simple text edit which you should be able to do.

For $2.10!

I am sorry. This thread is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back