What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmark

Yes, I think some people don't realize how important it is to acknowledge the work being done, to let people know when they can stop and put their energies to good use. I have sent a PM to both Dan and Ruth asking for confirmation that the job is completed, then I will close the thread.

Thanks all for your designs. I'm sorry you had to go on for two days longer. Jmark, please bear this in mind and let others know when your logo or other freelance work has been chosen. Thank you.

Dont worry next time I will let everyone know right away :thumbsup: I just thought that he was looking for one more design since he provided some instructions in his last reply and I was waiting for him to show up and tell everyone his decision
Wont happen again, sorry

ibclare

Queen Bee
No problem. You don't always think of that, especially when you're new to the process here. Congratulations to you. Good design.

Status
Not open for further replies.